Interesting Articles Relating To Natural Cures
I am reading articles all the time on the ‘Natural Way To Heal’ . After finding research stating the side effects of drugs is the number three killer of people after Heart Attacks and Cancer, I began to do a little research of my own.
A few different types of health issues were prominent in my mind as my husband was having issues in these particular areas:
- Heart and Cardiovascular Issues
- Diabetes: And all the issues that go with it
- Age: Brain issues that go along with it
This was the Information from Medical Articles I looked for and found. I found information that Potassium was low in many people and the symptoms were similar to Parkinson’s and many people were being misdiagnosed due to low Potassium.
Take Arthritis for instance, there are many types of Arthritis, but here are a few ‘Natural Things’ to try to help yourself:
- Cherries: Fights Inflammation
- Cod Liver Oil: Also an Anti-Inflammatory
- Avoid the Night Shades: Tomatoes, White Potatoes, Eggplant, and all peppers including black pepper. It seems they produce an enzyme called cholinesterase that causes inflammation of a specific type.
Take the Heart and Cardiovascular System for instance, here are a few ‘Natural Things’ you can do to help:
- Hypertension: Soft Music, 8-9 Hours of sleep, Resperate Breathing, Keep good relationships and avoid Loneliness, Grape Seed Extract.
- High Cholesterol: Ged rid of simple sugars like: crackers, cookies, and sodas. Exercise regularly. Decrease weight and body fat. Eat fiber. Stop or don’t smoke. Eat nuts for their beneficial omega 3 fatty acids. Spices and Fruit like: Red Grapefruit, Ginger, Cayenne Pepper, Cinnamon, Turmeric, and Flaxseed.
Take Diabetes for instance, there are some ‘Natural Things’ we can do to keep our blood sugars in and under control:
- Explore Cinnamon: If excess cinnamon is taken, watch for low blood sugar; but, it will help control sugar highs.
- Vegetables: Lots of low carbohydrate vegetables per day
- Protein before eating your carbohydrates as it stabilizes the blood sugars.
- Exercise Daily: Do in short bursts rest and again.
- Fiber: Eat raw foods daily; especially raw carrots for the eyes, as the fiber slows the sugars rise in the body.
- Turmeric also helps increase the filtering properties in the kidneys. Parsley is also helpful to the kidneys.
Take Age Related Diseases such as: Brain injuries from Strokes, Cardiovascular, Diabetes and Cholesterol issues. ‘Natural Things’ can help by doing, all-of-the-above, as they are all related to your overall good health such as control of:
- Normal Blood Sugar
- Lowering Bad (LDL) Cholesterol
- Lowering Stress
- Sufficient Sleep
- Proper Amounts of Exercise
- Use of Spices and Herbs
As with any and all changes in diet or medications, or conflicts or allergies or sensitivities to a particular food, herb or spice, always confer, contact and work in conjunction with your doctor’s instructions . Enjoy more of your life by staying free of disease.
“LIFE IS GOOD”
Some information from Bottom line Publications