The Recipe For A Snowstorm:
- Have a Beautiful Spring Picture to Look at During The Snowstorm to Keep The Spirits Up!
- Food: It would be a good time to pull out the Dehydrated Food, Hot Chocolate, Coffee and Desserts.
- Clothing: Coats and Jackets, Headgear, Gloves, and Boots.
- Shelter: Make sure the House is in Good Repair.
- Power: Batteries, Back-ups, Light Source and Heat Source.
- Mind Food: Books, Movies, and Games.
- Family: Someone to Share the Wonderful Snow Experience with, Conversation, Etc.
This Is Our Snowstorm!
“LIFE IS GOOD”!