- 1 8 oz. Plain Cream Cheese
- 1 Package of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Cup of Pimento Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon – Plus a Dash of Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Horseradish (optional)
- Onions, Parsley (To Taste)
- 1 Bag of Walnuts
In a Large Mixing Bowl Mix:
Cream Cheese, Shredded Cheddar Cheese, Pimento Cheese, Worcestershire Sauce and Horseradish Sauce and Mix on Low Speed. When Cheeses are thoroughly Mixed, Divide into Sections and Mix in the Ingredients you prefer in each Section; Roll in the Form of a Ball. When you have it the way you want it, Roll in Nuts (Walnuts Are My Preference). Use what you prefer!
Use Dehydrated Red and Green Bell Peppers to Decorate. Your Taste Buds and your Imagination are your Limits!! I Added Onions, Red and Green Bell Peppers and Parsley to my Cheese Ball for Flavor and Decorations!