15 Bean, Potato & Collard Soup
- 1 Bag 15 Dried Beans or Bean of Choice
- 1/2 Pack of Turkey Bacon
- 2 Large Chopped Yellow Onions
- 20 Small Carrots Whole
- 10 Small to Medium Red Potatoes Quartered
- 4 Stalks of Celery Chopped
- Spices: Ginger: 2 Shakes, Cinnamon: 3 Shakes, Curry: 2 Shakes, Oregano: 3 Shakes, Garlic Powder: 5-6 Shakes, Italian Spices: 4 Shakes, Salt: to Taste, Black Pepper: To Taste.
Mix in Large Pot:
Washed and inspected Bag of Dried Beans, 1/2 Pack of Turkey Bacon, 2 Large Yellow washed and inspected Chopped Onions, 20 Whole Small, washed and inspected Carrots, washed, Inspected and Quartered Red Potatoes, 4 stalks of Celery washed, inspected and Chopped, Spices and filtered water within 1/4″ of top of pot. Bring to a Boil for 20 minutes, turn down heat to medium to low and wash and inspect Collards and Chop into pieces and place on top of all vegetables in the liquid.
I put more Garlic Powder, Cinnamon, Ginger, Oregano, Italian Spices, Curry Powder, Black Pepper and Salt on top of my Collards Cover with lid and cook on medium for 1 hour or longer if needed. Tweak to your taste as this is to our taste and health. Always check with your doctor on ingredients and how they affect your health.