PINEAPPLE/CHERRY BREAD (I use Black Cherries) has very nutritious ingredients incorporated within it.
- Black Cherries Fight Inflammation, Plus The Vitamins of Black Cherries.
- Pineapples Help With Digestion, Plus The Vitamins of Pineapples.
- Stevia Does Not Raise Blood Sugar
- Eggs Are Protein, Plus, the Vitamins of Eggs.
- Sour Cream is a Protein, Plus, the Vitamins of Fermented Milk.
- Applesauce (unsweetened, Organic) Vitamin C, Plus The Vitamins of Apples.
- Nuts Are a Good Fat, Omega 3’s (If Using Walnuts they are a Natural Parasite Remover). Plus, Walnuts are a Good Fiber Food.
I Use Small Loaf Pans. Makes 18 Small Loaves or 2 Big Loaves. Fill Pans 1/2 Full.
- 4 3/4 Cups of Flour (Unbleached, Organic)
- 3 1/2 Tsp. of Baking Soda
- 2 Tsp. of Salt (Iodized Sea Salt)
- 1 Cup of Pecans or Walnuts (optional)
- 1 Stick of Softened Butter (Organic)
- 3 Cups of Sugar (I Use Truvia which 1/2 Cup=1 Cup of Sugar) I Divide 3/4 White Truvia and 3/4 of The Brown Truvia.
- 3 Eggs (Free Range)
- 2 Cups of Sour Cream
- 1 Cup of Applesauce
- 3 Tsp. of Vanilla
- 1 Ripe Pineapple Peeled and Chopped.
- 1 Cup of Black Cherries Pitted and Sliced in Half.
Turn Oven to 350*F To Heat Oven and Ready it For Bread. I Mix all Wet Ingredients Together. I Mix All Dry Ingredients Together. Slowly Mix the Dry Ingredients into the Wet Ingredients Until Well Mixed Together. Put Nuts in Last. I Use Pecans With This Bread, but you can Use Walnuts as Well.
I Grease Pans With Butter and Dust Loaf Pans With Flour. Bake in the Oven For 30 Minutes at 350*F or until Toothpick or Knife Inserted in The Middle of The Loaf Comes Out Clean. My Oven is Very Hot So Adjust Time To Your Oven.
I Also Put A Small Slice of Pineapple and 1/2 Slice of Cherry on Top of Loaf Before Baking. I Do Not Use more Sugar, but You can Sprinkle Top of Loaves With Brown Sugar or Brown Truvia Over Pineapple Slice on Top of Loaves Before Baking.
I Freeze the Bread as My Husband is Diabetic and He Loves These. I let Him Have One, Then I Freeze Them So He Will Not Eat Too Many. They Freeze Well. They are Nice To Have Available If Surprise Company Stops By or You Want A Snack, But Do Not Feel Like Preparing Anything.