Makes 24 Little Loaves or Two Large Loaves
Bake Bread at 350*
- 3 Cups of Flour (I Used Self-Rising Flour) I had Self-Rising Flour on Hand.
- 2 Tsp. of Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 Tsp. of Nutmeg
- 1/2 Tsp. of Ground Ginger
- 1/4 Tsp. of Ground Cloves
- 3 Cups of Sugar or Use Truvia and Follow Directions (Should Be Half of Sugar Requirements)
- 1 Cup of Vegetable Oil
- 1 Tsp. of Vanilla Extract
- 4 Eggs Beaten
- 1/4 Cup of Water
- 3 Cups of Pumpkin Puree, I Cut Up and Steamed Two Small Pie Pumpkins. I Only Use The Inside of The Pumpkin, Not The Pumpkin Seeds or Skin. Roast Pumpkin Seeds To Eat For a Snack.
- 1 Cup of Walnuts or Pecans. (I Used 2 Cups of Walnuts). Walnuts Kill Parasites in Humans and Dogs. I Had Walnuts Available as Opposed to Pecans.
Rom and Remus Love Pumpkin Bread as Well…We Share!
Preheat Oven to 350*. Oil and Dust With Flour 2 Loaf Pans or Two-12 Sectioned Small Loaf Pans. Mix Wet and Dry Ingredients Together. Fill Pans 1/2 Full and Place in Oven. Bake for About 20 Min. for Small Loaves and 45 Min for Large Loaves in My Oven. Check Loaves for Your Oven Five to Ten Minutes Before What I Use. My Oven is Very Hot. Adjust Spice and Sugar Ingredients To Your Taste as Well…Experiment! Use Butter, Yogurt, Etc. On Your Bread…Delicious!